[Discussion] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.1] (suite)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

[Discussion] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.1] (suite)

This is the discussion thread for the Swedish Language Pack for 4.1.1 which can be downloaded here:

This time I have fixed a few typos and also started to translate the help texts (so far a couple of hundreds).

However, this time I only have the utf-8 version. Notepad ++ that I used to convert to ISO-8859-1 could for some reason not manage to convert the larger file.

Any feedback is as always appeciated.

Edit: Forgot to mention it in this thread, only in the post with the files.
    I have updated the files and also have an ISO-8859-1 version as well.
    Last edited by Anders P; Wed 26 Jan '11, 4:45pm.
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • ejwbegysv
    • Feb 2010

nice!!

Comment

• mrmunson
      • Jun 2005
      • 3.6.x

Much thanks Anders for your work and commitment to the translation. *hail*
      Best regards,
      MrMunson
      www.muppfarmen.se

Comment

• Drakie
        • Oct 2010

Thank you!

Got a question, why is there 3 files? My forum is now in Swedish but the CMS and the blogs is still in English even after uploading all 3 language-files.
        Is it possible to choose language-file for each part? I cant find that setting.
        Last edited by Drakie; Mon 7 Feb '11, 8:02am.
        Can you believe this? The developers overlooked one of the most important features of a forum!
        VOTE HERE FOR:
        Alert/Notification when being quoted
        http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-8606

Comment

• Drakie
          • Oct 2010

The answer to this question is that you should overwrite the Swedish language with the Swedish language-file for the blog and CMS!
          It wont really delete anything, it will just combine all the language-files.
          Last edited by Drakie; Mon 7 Feb '11, 8:15am.
          Can you believe this? The developers overlooked one of the most important features of a forum!
          VOTE HERE FOR:
          Alert/Notification when being quoted
          http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-8606

Comment

• Anders P
            • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Drakie
            The answer to this question is that you should overwrite the Swedish language with the Swedish language-file for the blog and CMS!
            It wont really delete anything, it will just combine all the language-files.
            Exactly. I replied to your post in the troubleshouting forum, before I saw this post.
            When overwriting it just overwrites the the existing phrases that have the same phrase variable name, which means if it is updated you will get the newest version. Since the different products uses different phrases it won't overwrite any of another products phrases, just insert them in the sme language in the data base.

/Anders
            Anders Pettersson
            Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
            If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
            Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...