• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IB Adrian
    Former Senior Operations Manager
    • Jul 2008
    • 3.6.x

vBulletin 3.X 3 month maintenance pack

As part of our release of 3.8.6 shortly, the last "bug fix" release of vBulletin 3 series, we have created an option for customers to renew their expired 3 series owned license.

This program is available to anyone who has a vBulletin 3.X "owned" license (i.e. not a leased license) that is either expired or active and it will add an additional 3months from the renewal order date for the following fees:
    • 50 US Dollars
      or
    • 40 Euros
      or
    • 30 GB Pounds

IF your license expired in the 12 months prior to purchasing the extension, as thanks for your valued support, we will add a discount to your purchase:
    • 20 US Dollar discount (i.e. 3 month license extension for 30USD)
      or
    • 15 Euros discount (i.e. 3 month license extension for 25EUR)
      or
    • 10 GB Pounds discount (i.e. 3 month license extension for 20GBP)

These maintenance pack option will be available early next week (week starting July, 12th 2010)

Note:
    As per the release of 3.8.7 and Blog 2.0.3, this maintenance package expires on March 31, 2011: vBulletin 3.8.7 and vBulletin Blog 2.0.3 maintenance releases
    Last edited by Steve Machol; Mon 7 Mar '11, 12:20pm. Reason: fixed minor typo
    Adrian
  • IB Adrian
    Former Senior Operations Manager
    • Jul 2008
    • 3.6.x

This is available today.

I might add - to clarify some confusion regarding this. If you purchase this pack, you are able to download and run all levels of vBulletin you have access to. This may include access to, and the ability to operate vBulletin 4.
    Purchasing this pack, however, may not allow for updates to these products (or any other) that are provided beyond the 3month time frame that is purchased.
    Adrian

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...