Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kane
    • Nov 2009

Error when viewing profiles

When I view a members profile, I'm receiving the following error.

Code:
    [B]Warning[/B]: mktime() expects parameter 4 to be long,  string given in [B][path]/includes/class_userprofile.php[/B]  on line [B]260[/B]
    I've looked in the class_userprofile.php file and can't see any error. Does anybody have any idea of what it could be?

Thanks
  • Ryan Ashbrook
    • May 2003

Did you use ImpEx to import to vBulletin?

I've seen this happen when importing from MyBB to vBulletin, and it's caused by a bug in ImpEx which does not correctly convert Birthdays.

You should be able to fix by going in and editing that users birthday to something new.
    Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

• janaf
      • Dec 2009

I used Impex and I get the same when viewing a user that has never logged on to the vB site. And I have a few thousand of them .... Ah, now I see this is the 3.8 forum, I am using 4.0.3 but the problem remains.
      Last edited by janaf; Wed 16 Jun '10, 3:03am.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

Please start your own thread in the correct forum with details of what forum you moved from etc.
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...