• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jotinhapt
    • Jul 2007
    • 3.6.x

Problem with ImpEx reinstall

Hi,

A year ago I used ImpEx to import a phpBB2 board. Everything went well and then I removed the impex/ folder and the cpnav_impex.xml.

Now, I need to import users and I reinstalled ImpEx but I got the error:

Code:
    Warning: require_once([path]/impex/systems/phpBB2/000.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/impex/index.php on line 376
    It seems that vBulletin is picking my older ImpEx defnitions from somewhere and I can't figure out where. Any help ?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

You are missing this file: impex/systems/phpBB2/000.php
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• jotinhapt
      • Jul 2007
      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      You are missing this file: impex/systems/phpBB2/000.php
      Thanks, that's the part I figured out. The question is that I don't want to import any phpBB2 board now, I want to import users from a flat file but it seems to be looking for phpBB2 due to the first import I made a year ago.
      Last edited by jotinhapt; Mon 18 May '09, 4:30pm.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

Ahh. In that case it appears you did not finalize the phpBB2 import. Please follow the 'After the Import' instructions here:

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• jotinhapt
          • Jul 2007
          • 3.6.x

Thanks for help me with this Steve.

I did that 1 year ago when I move from phpBB2 to vBulletin, I'm doing it again though.
          Actually I noticed since the import that the imported users appeared as "guest" and now, after running again the ImpEx clean they are still like guests and the ImpEx problem still remains. Any clues ?

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

That means the data for those users was not complete, most likely they were missing an email address. You will need to ensure they all have an email address for them to be imported.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• jotinhapt
              • Jul 2007
              • 3.6.x

All of them have an e-mail. Only the imported posts appear as "guest", the posts made with vBulletin by the same users are ok, that's why I never paid attention to the "guest" thing.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                • Jul 2000

The only posts that would import as guests are posts from unregistered account or accounts with no email address.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• jotinhapt
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 3.6.x

Doing some check on imported posts I see that the post.username is but ok the post.userid is set to 0. Then I solved it by executing:

Code:
                  UPDATE post JOIN user ON post.username=user.username SET post.userid=user.userid WHERE post.userid=0
                  Meanwhile, to import my users from txt file I had to force the deletion of the previous ImpEx session:

Code:
                  DELETE FROM datastore WHERE title="ImpExSession"
                  And then I was able to perform the import from the text file.

Thanks anyway for your support.

Comment

• Jerry
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 1.1.x

The issue would of come from not finalizing the last import, so when ImpEx started up again it was expecting the same files to be there from when it last ran.
                    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...