Can delete some foldes of pm to all users?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gnrx
    • Feb 2009

Can delete some foldes of pm to all users?

Hello.
    I imported my old forum to VB, I view that, all users have 4 folders of mp (Inbox, Outbox, Imported Saved Received Messages and Imported Saved Sent Messages). In this 2 folders of imported, not contain any mp (all mps are in inbox and outbox), I can't delete this folders to all users?

Thanks and a regards.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You can run this query:

UPDATE prefix_usertextfield SET pmfolders='';

Replace prefix_ with the prefix set in your config.php file. You can run queries within the vBulletin Admin Control Panel by going to Maintenance -> Execute SQL Queries.

To run Queries in the Admin Control Panel you need to edit your config.php file and add your user ID to the Can Run Queries section. It looks like:

// ****** USERS WITH QUERY RUNNING PERMISSIONS ******
    // The users specified here will be allowed to run queries from the control panel.
    // See the above entries for more information on the format.
    // Please note that the ability to run queries is quite powerful. You may wish
    // to remove all user IDs from this list for security reasons.
    $config['SpecialUsers']['canrunqueries'] = '';

Place your user id between the single quotes.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• gnrx
      • Feb 2009

Thank you.
      I run the query and now, all pmfolders are updated and not appear: Imported Saved Received Messages and Imported Saved Sent Messages. Thank you very much.

In this line, I view that, all users imported, if go to view the user notes (in profile), appears:
      Imported Note
      Imported user

Also, its possible delete this entry?

Thanks and a regards.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...