X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quillz
    • Nov 2004
    • 5.0.X

Originally posted by TomJames
    I despise the use of tabs in some ACPs, especially as mentioned when it's things like 'Look & Feel' and 'Management' since it loads a new page each time and it can take ages to find something. vB's framed interface is much nice in that respect.
    I don't know, I feel that a tabbed ACP is just like vB's in the sense that both will be unfamiliar when first being used, but then you get used to where all the settings are located over time. Since using both vB and IPB extensively, for me, switching between the two isn't a problem.

The only issue I have with tabs is that it makes organizing all the settings more of a challenge. At least with vB, you can just keep adding things to the long list.
    Forums

Comment

• MRGTB
      • May 2005

Well this is it, instead of just writing tabs off, there may be a good way of making use of them which is better than the current system. For example, rows of top tabs (with drop down menus), that then display tab menus on the left would be one idea for starters of my head to speed things up

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...