'How do I' get the forum jump menu to display?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rnmcd
    • Aug 2004
    • 3.5.x

I have it "Show this Forum and Child Forums on the Forum Jump Menu" enabled in the AdminCP but I don't see the menu on any page?

Is it because I don't have any posts to some threads? I wouldn't think so........

Thanks.
  • Cary
    • Apr 2002
    • 3.6.x

Admin CP --> vBulletin Options --> General Settings [Edit Settings]

Make sure that 'Use Forum Jump Menu' is set to 'Yes'

Comment

• beano33
      • Jun 2003

Is there any way to make subforums appear on the forum jump menu when the parent forum (category) is set to NOT appear on the forum jump menu?

Comment

• beano33
        • Jun 2003

any suggestions?

Comment

• peterska2
          • Oct 2003
          • 3.7.x

Not that I'm aware of. It might be possible with hacking the code but I've never looked into that. Ask at vB.org and I'm sure that if it can be done then someone will do it for you.

Comment

• cadaha
            • Oct 2004

I can't get the forum jump to display the forums either!

I know it must be simple, but, I have enabled the forum jump in the general settings but the jump menu displays no forums..

The only thing I can think of that is preventing this at the moment is that I have added several forums as parents so that I can have a description for the child forums and not enabled the parents as forums and therefore the jump menu doesn't display the list.

If this is the case how do I display a description for each set of forums as you do here thus allowing me to display the forums in the jump menu ............. If you get my drift??

Comment

• cadaha
              • Oct 2004

Forget the last one!!!

Duhhhhh!!!!!!!! Stupid, I had disabled the forum jump option on each parent forum that I was using as a category.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...