Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • killa101
    • May 2004

Username HTML Markup for secondary group

How do I set it so that "additional users" of a certain usergroup take on the settings from the Username HTML Markup thingy.

Basically, I want my members whose primary usergroup is Registered Users, and secondary usergroup is Veteran Members, to have yellow user names. How do i do this?

Thanks
    Jordan
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Make sure you set 'Can override primary group title/markup' to 'Yes' on the Secondary group. This will allow your members to choose which group's title and markup they want to use.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• killa101
      • May 2004

yea i had that set. do they have to change it from their usercp to have their names yellow now?

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Yes, they can change in the User CP. You can also change it for specific users in the Admin CP by pulling up the user profile.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• killa101
          • May 2004

ok. i got it now. thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...