• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrNase
    • Jun 2003
    • 3.8.x

Iam getting my tattoo today

I can't wait.. Well Iam not scared, Iam just excited

The tattoo will be a little star on the back of my forearm just under my elbow. I'll show some pictures once it's done

Do you have a tattoo? If so, where do you have it?
    That's the end of that!
  • Forum-Style
    • Sep 2004
    • 3.5.x

Sweet I got 2 so far, one a trible pattern, cover my top left arm, and another on my right arm of a wolf looking at the moon.

Comment

• TruthElixirX
      • Sep 2004
      • 3.6.x

none. Wouldn't mind one now but later when I have kids and hwne I start to wrinlke, and when I go for a job interview it would be less than helpful.

*Puts temporary tatoo on* I'm such a rebel.

Comment

• Jerry
        • Dec 2002
        • 1.1.x

More for me this summer too.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• EINS
          • Oct 2004

a vB Logo tattoo anyone?

Comment

• MrNase
            • Jun 2003
            • 3.8.x

Has been done one hour before..

It's not painfull.. just a bit itchy
            Attached Files
            That's the end of that!

Comment

• DeMenkey
              • May 2002

If you got pain from that, I'd laugh my ass off. And why would you get a blank star anyways? I'll post mine in a minute or two, it's on my back. My brother did it freehand, took him about 20 minutes, didn't hurt untill it got right to the lower right side when I started to feel the pain. haha

I'll be getting one of a dragon (Tribal) on my leg, and possable another something or another to over my entire back.

I won't get one on my arms or in plain view, I want to be able to cover them up for whatever reason in life. My brother would, if he could tattoo my entire body just for fun. But um, I might get like two/three more max, that's it.

Comment

• DeMenkey
                • May 2002

Here ya go folks, my tattoo taken a few seconds ago on my camera, so sorry if it isn't clear.
                Attached Files

Comment

• free thinker
                  • May 2005

Too many to show...

12" long king cobra wrapped around a lightning bolt in the center of my back... (detailed, every single scale is shaded) 4 hours with a fine black single-needle tattoo-gun (now that's pain!)

"PANTERA" on my left bicep (block letters)

"RESPECT" across my stomach (gothic letters)

Six grateful dead dancing bears around my left calf, and six grateful dead dancing skeletons around my right calf...

Comment

• AWS
                    • Apr 2000
                    • 5.2.x

Spider web on my left elbow. Starts at mid forearm and ends mid bicep. Eagle on my right bicep. Eagle on my chest with wings unfurled across my shoulders. U.S. Marine insignia on my left forearm. My 2 rottweilers just under the eagle on my back. Beer bottle (Michelob) on the outside of my right leg just above the ankle. The Marine tattoo and beer bottle were my first done in 1971. The spider web was my last done last year.
                    Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

• Creepshow
                      • May 2005
                      • 3.5.x

I'm too much of a wimp to have a tattoo done.
                      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

• tgillespie
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 3.7.x

Originally posted by AWS
                        Spider web on my left elbow. Starts at mid forearm and ends mid bicep. Eagle on my right bicep. Eagle on my chest with wings unfurled across my shoulders. U.S. Marine insignia on my left forearm. My 2 rottweilers just under the eagle on my back. Beer bottle (Michelob) on the outside of my right leg just above the ankle. The Marine tattoo and beer bottle were my first done in 1971. The spider web was my last done last year.
                        You served in the USMC?
                        Last edited by tgillespie; Thu 16 Jun '05, 4:54pm.
                        Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

• Bad_i_BILL
                          • May 2004
                          • 1.1.x

Growing up, my oldest brother had one. Like a fool I got one.
                          Had it covered up with another.

I have had the stupid thing for 20+ years now. The tatoo is well done & not a bad picture. Just as someone that has children & trying to build a business, it is a regret I have.

I can not remember who, I think maybe Rush Limbaugh said that tatoo's are a mark of the lower class.

Comment

• nirvanilla
                            • Nov 2003

vine with small roses around my upper left arm, larger vine with thorns and red and orange lilies around my upper right arm. yellow nirvana smiley face above that. small heart design over the top of my right wrist (soon to be worked on and added to, plus made to go all the way around my wrist). large tribal on my lower back, entwined with blue and purple lilies

Comment

• dynamite
                              • Sep 2002
                              • 3.6.x

I have a tribal band on my left arm and Scooby Doo on my right arm (with my son's initals in the dog tag).

If anybody says getting a tattoo doesn't hurt, then thay are full of crap! Outlining is the worse, fill in isn't as bad. They don't usually hurt much afterwards though.

I want to get another tribal across my back, but am waiting for my wife to get her first. Tattoos are addictive.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...