Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • agurus
    • Nov 2007

for somereason the DROP down arrow on THREAD tools for each post has dissapeared...how can I bring it back? Thanks
  • Nick
    • Feb 2008
    • 3.8.x

If the menu text is still there, but just the arrow is missing, then the image may have been deleted from your server, or the file renamed.

Are you using the default vB theme? If not, then that may also add to the problem.
    Regards,
    Nick

Comment

• agurus
      • Nov 2007

It used to be there, the entire dropdown option dissapeared, the small menu that use to pop up is not longer there, now when i click on it, instead of a menu appearing, it just shoots down to the bottom of the page.

Should I have a image to show what I mean?

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

It sounds like you have disabled the DHTML menu system:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Use 'vBMenu' DHTML Popup Menus?

If this is disabled then the Thread Tools link will "shoot" down to the bottom as you described where there will be a conventional select menu.

Comment

• agurus
          • Nov 2007

I checked the Use 'vBMenu' DHTML Popup Menus? option and it was already enabled, but still no drop down

Comment

• Shawn Yue
            Banned
            • Feb 2008
            • 3.6.x

Strange Please Report It To The Bugs Section of 3.6

Comment

• Floris
              • Dec 2001

Don't report it as a bug at this point, it has not been confirmed that it might be one. You can ignore Shawn's post.

Please wait for Jake to follow up, or start a support ticket and include your ftp and admincp details so we can take a look; please also link back to this thread.

Comment

• Jake Bunce
                • Dec 2000
                • 3.6.x

In that case I suspect this is a style problem. Try to reproduce it on a default style:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> [Add New Style]

Create a new style with no parent. Then click that style's name in the Style Manager to view your forum with that style.

Comment

• agurus
                  • Nov 2007

No cigar, like I said before this happened ALL OF A SUDDEN, everything was just fine till bam it just vanished

Comment

• Jake Bunce
                    • Dec 2000
                    • 3.6.x

Maybe it's a clientscript problem. Try reuploading the original clientscript directory from the zip file. If that doesn't work then try reuploading all of the original files. Also try disabling your plugins:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Plugin/Hook System

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...