Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J-net
    • Nov 2003

Where's my e-mail?

I bought vbulletin forums yesterday around 4 PM, and I have so far not received my e-mail on where to download the forums. The forums are for a new site that we opened about a week ago and we would like them to get setup ASAP. I bought them using PayPal and the address was [email protected].

Thanks
  • Martin
    • Apr 2000
    • 3.5.x

I can find no account under that email address.

can you please email the order details, including the email receipt/transaction ID from the processor (WorldPay or PayPal).

Please note that we do not accept attachments in the support system, so you will need to either forward or copy and paste the email to us.

Thank you for your patience.
    Webmaster:
    @forumz

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

What payment option did you use? If you paid out of your PayPal funds then the sale goes right through. However if you pay using the PayPal "echeck" system. i.e., the order is funded directly from your bank account and not directly from your PayPal balance, the PayPal callback system does not contact the vBulletin server to confirm the order until the funds have been cleared. This may take up to 4 working days before the sale goes through.

Also, check your PayPal email address. This is where the license info will be sent when the order is completed.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...