Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zukobim
    • Feb 2003

How do I....

We just switched from EZboard to vBulletin, but I am missing some features that EZboard had.

so here it comes.

How do I.....

1. Make it so that the code switch to the forum after I made a new post or reply?
    I have already read the thread and I know what I wrote in my own post and reply, so I do not need to see it again. Its just another annoying link I have to click.
    If a new post, other than mine has been made, THEN I can click an extra time on the thread.

2. Make it so the mark forum as read switch to the forum overview instead of the forum?
    I have already decided that I am done with that forum, so I do not need to see it again. I need to see the forum overvies, so I can find the next forum to check out.

3. Make it so the code does not count my own post as a new post?
    I know what I wrote, so its not new to me.
    My own post might be the only new post, but I have to check it out before I can mark the forum as read, so I can spot others new posts.

Its all small things, but its these small things that are annoying when you are checking alot of forums and posting alot.
  • Cary
    • Apr 2002
    • 3.6.x

Hi! Could you please add your email address to the list located at http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php for Priority Member Support and to show you are a licensed member. This will give you access to the vB Support on these forums.

You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page. Thanks!

Comment

• Zukobim
      • Feb 2003

Well, I am not the owner, but I have now posted the questions to the owner, so he will probably be asking the same questions here soon.

Comment

• ManagerJosh
        • Jun 2002

Tell the owner of your vBulletin forums you mod/admin for to add your name into the system.

Then at least you show up licensed if he isn't availeble to ask questions and you are
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...