Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crazy Pete
    • Nov 2002

As far as bugs go...

Just one other question I had in regards to bugs and whatnot before I take the plunge and purchase this. I see that almost all of the bugs in the 2.2.x forum have [Fixed] prefixing them.

Now, does that mean that they are fixed in the files that I will download after purchase? Or does that mean fixed in that I will have to go through them all to implement all the changes listed there?

That's the only thing I'd need to get a little more information on, as the board I'm currently using (XMB) has quite a load of bugs in it that I spend much of my time trying to find and fix, and I'd rather not have to do that with vB if at all possible. Thanks.
  • tubedogg
    • Feb 2001

The bugs marked as [fixed] have been fixed in CVS. They will be part of the next version made available. In this case, they are being applied to 2.2.9. When 2.2.9 is declared stable, the version you are able to download will include all of the bug fixes.

After 2.2.9 is declared stable, if other bugs are found, they will fixed in CVS but not applied to the downloadable version. When/if 2.2.10 is released, those bugs found between the release of 2.2.9 and the release of 2.2.10 will be fixed in the downloadable version.

Comment

• Crazy Pete
      • Nov 2002

Thanks for the info, tubedogg. That clears it up.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...