Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hypedave
    • Nov 2001

Purchase New License

Will be purchasing a new license in a few days and would like to know will that license I purchase be added to the Current License area in my vbulletin members area.

thanks
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

If you use the exact same name and email address, then it should be.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• hypedave
      • Nov 2001

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      If you use the exact same name and email address, then it should be.

I have submitted a ticket to sales, letting them know that I am no longer using the email address I have listed under my membership area and that I would like to change the email address before I purchase a new license, however I am getting the 3rd degree, I have properaly answered all the questions they have asked me. How soon will it be before they update my aol email account to the new requested email address ?

Would like to purchase my new license ASAP

thanks

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

If it's the same ticket I responded to, then you need to provide the information I asked for to show you are the license holder. You have not yet done that.

This isn't meant to make you life more miserable. It's meant to make absolutely sure we are protecting the licenses and rights of our customers. We have run into situations recently where someone has tried to hijack someone else's license.

I'm sure if we transferred your license to someone who failed to provide proof that they were the owner, you'd be pretty upset with us.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...