X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moogy
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.5.x

Few Permissions to Post Here, Why?

I haven't posted here in a while and just got a new password and changed it and re-logged in. But now I'm unable to post to most of the forums here. This was one of the few I could post a message.

What has changed? I was always able to post before. I am considering moving our forum from UBB to vB3, but, have some questions about whether or not I can integrate the member database of our site with the member database of vB3 so members don't need to sign up twice (once for the forum and once for the site). But I can't post it in the forum where this should be posted.

Thanks.
    TeenSports.com
  • filburt1
    • Feb 2002

If that's what you're talking about.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

• JamesUS
      • Aug 2000

Rules have recently come into effect to say that you can only post in the vBulletin support forums if you are a license holder of vBulletin. Please post any questions or comments in this forum and we'll do our best to help - then if you go ahead and purchase vB you will get access to post in all of the other forums.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...