Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arkham
    • Mar 2001
    • 4.1.x

I'll just go once, take my own drink, and sneak into 4 other movies for free.

That'll mean vBulletin will only cost me 12 bucks.

Comment

• Conrad
      • Mar 2002

I would go with Threads, though I might change my mind once I see vB v.3.

Comment

• Brandon
        • Jul 2002

Re: Is vBulletin Worth It???

Originally posted by junh
        ...Since vBulletin comes at a rather steep cost...
        You could always buy the leased version, and once you decide you like it, you can purchase the full version at the end of the year, that'll give you time to save the money for it. Thats what I did atleast...

Comment

• Conrad
          • Mar 2002

I would wait until v3 comes out before purchasing a license. If it doesn't live up to expectations, go with UBB Threads which is well on its way to becomming the best forum software on the market.

Comment

• Brandon
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Conrad
            I would wait until v3 comes out before purchasing a license. If it doesn't live up to expectations, go with UBB Threads which is well on its way to becomming the best forum software on the market.
            I dont mean to sound rude, but please tell me youre joking. I hope you are. UBBT's admin panel is junk, and the service from Infopop is worse than waiting on hold for the water company for 3 hours, IMHO.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...