Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TonyMontana
    • May 2002

Pre-Sales Questions

I was looking at your software, and wanted to know the extent of your installation. Will you set the forums up exactly how I want?
  • Cary
    • Apr 2002
    • 3.6.x

I believe they will only install it. That's all. No customation.

Comment

• TonyMontana
      • May 2002

Ok, but will they set it up and show you how to do everything?? I thought this board was moderated by people who would give you answers to "pre-sales questions".... why else would you have a forum called "pre-sales questions"...

Comment

• tubedogg
        • Feb 2001

Installation just covers the actual installation - the uploading of the files and the running the installation script. It does not cover a walk-through of the features.

Comment

• jmd
          • Jan 2002

TonyMontana..that's half the fun lol setting up and cofiguring your own board

Just like opening up a present a Christmass

Damn do I need a life or what
          PLEASE VISIT US HERE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

• TonyMontana
            • May 2002

so if you don't get installation.... you get the script and program that you have to run yourself... if you get the installation they give you the script, but instead they run the program for you? how hard is it to run the program? $135 hard?

Comment

• TonyMontana
              • May 2002

do they give you software that creates the database of customers and checks logins / passwords?

how easy to use is the admin side of it?

Comment

• tubedogg
                • Feb 2001

I suggest downloading vBulletin Lite and attempting to install that. If you can complete that successfully you probably don't need to order installation. If you can't, you probably do.

Comment

• tubedogg
                  • Feb 2001

Originally posted by TonyMontana
                  do they give you software that creates the database of customers and checks logins / passwords?
                  I'm not quite sure what you mean. vBulletin includes registration abilities and if you have experience with MySQL you can import a CSV file of customer data.

how easy to use is the admin side of it?
                  Pretty easy. You can try it at http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...