Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zain
    • Apr 2002

DigiBuy payment problem

[edit] Ooops, saw this address by someone else in another thread. Please feel free to delete or merge this, sorry. [/edit]

Hi.

I get the following error when buying more licenses:

We are currently unable to process your online order at this time.
    Please order by phone, fax, or check and your daytime phone number is required.
    Otherwise try your order at a later date.
    This happens after I enter the cc info and press submit.

That is well, I will try to order later on again.

Any info or email I can contact to inquire about this?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Zain; Sat 4 May '02, 3:21pm.
  • tubedogg
    • Feb 2001

You can contact [email protected] for assistance, or alternatively order by phone. From what I understand it takes under a minute.

Comment

• Zain
      • Apr 2002

Hi.

Ok, I can't call them since i am away from california [overseas] at the moment, and they seem to be taking their time in replying.

A question : Can I install vbulletin on the additional site I want to have it on, but have it open for admins only, and when digibuy is operational again, have it open for public? Just wondering, as I want to get started on it asap.

Otherwise I will have to wait till they get their ordering system fixed [oooh the wait, the wait!].

Comment

• tubedogg
        • Feb 2001

Originally posted by Zain
        A question : Can I install vbulletin on the additional site I want to have it on, but have it open for admins only, and when digibuy is operational again, have it open for public? Just wondering, as I want to get started on it asap.
        Yes you may, so long it is not public until you have purchased the second license.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...