X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PcosKat
    • May 2002
    • 3.7.x

other vBulletin info sites?

I've been to vBulletin.org, and vBulletinhosting.com...plus a couple of other sites dedicated to creating graphic sets for vBulletin...

Are there any other sites I should check out? I'm interesting in finding whatever I can to enhance my vbulletin experience...

thanks!

Kat
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Um, what vBulletin experience? Your site is running UBB.

If you have a vB, could you please follow the instructions on my sig to register for support on these forums? Thanks!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Divine Coding
      • Nov 2001

pixeljunction.com

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

vBulletin.com is the official web site for Jelsoft, here they sell vBulletin software package. This is also the place for support and you can enhance a lot through template modifications.

Code alternations aren't supported by the vB team. But a sister site vBulletin.org is where the hacking community (code hacking that is) hangs out and share their knowledge.

Other sites are 90% just selling buttons and graphics and stuff. With a little experience you can do a lot yourself already. I think those are the two sites (well, vBhosting is good too, vBulletin.com recommends them) to visit for code/template alternation/hosting.

Comment

• PcosKat
          • May 2002
          • 3.7.x

Originally posted by smachol
          Um, what vBulletin experience? Your site is running UBB.

If you have a vB, could you please follow the instructions on my sig to register for support on these forums? Thanks!
          There really should be no need for your confusion...my question was a simple one...

WHAT OTHER SITES ALSO DISCUSS THE USE AND ENHANCEMENT OF vBULLETIN?

I have already purchased my vBulletin license and am in the process of moving my site to a new isp where vBulletin will be installed and my UBB info moved.

Sorry you wasted your time 'investigating' my site to see if vBulletin was actually 'running' yet. A quick check of your 'recent purchase' files will indicate that I have a license.

I don't need to 'follow your instructions..." as I've already registered for support...BTW, this post is in the PRE SALES forum, so why are you harping on 'registering' and 'ubb' anyway? If this is vBulletin's 'support' system, perhaps I should re-think my purchase. I never got this type of response from UBB.

PLUS, I repeat...the question was a simple one....

Comment

• Floris
            • Dec 2001

Originally posted by PcosKat

There really should be no need for your confusion...my question was a simple one...

I have already purchased my vBulletin license and am in the process of moving my site to a new isp where vBulletin will be installed and my UBB info moved.

Sorry you wasted your time 'investigating' my site to see if vBulletin was actually 'running' yet. A quick check of your 'recent purchase' files will indicate that I have a license.

I don't need to 'follow your instructions..." as I've already registered for support...BTW, this post is in the PRE SALES forum, so why are you harping on 'registering' and 'ubb' anyway? If this is vBulletin's 'support' system, perhaps I should re-think my purchase. I never got this type of response from UBB.

Gee, you can see you are an ex-UBB user :P the attitude level is still very high. relax dude.

Since this is a PRE sales forum, and you claim to already have purchased vBulletin, you should ask this kind of info in another forum. smachol is an official vb team member, and therefor he probably can see in your profile if you have entered your registered forum nickname through the members area to get proirity support. At the time he checked you, you probably didn't do that. (maybe you didn't follow his signature instructions and still didn't). Since I am not an official vb team member, i can't check it out.

The question is simple yes. So were the replies we gave. Since you start to shout in capitals and give some attitude, my simple reply to your simple question now is: try google.com

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

Originally posted by PcosKat
              Sorry, no offense intended. It's just that we get a lot of vB pirates trying to use the forums here to get support and we have a policy of making sure they are licensed customers before giving that support. In this way we can concentrate our efforts on helping our customers. I'm truly sorry if you qwere offended by this.

As was mention earlier: pixeljunction.com is one. Here's a couple of others that I know of:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Floris
                • Dec 2001

As a member, i just surfed through the template/graphics board here, and saw yaxay.com jump up a lot. His site sells buttons and has tips etc. maybe worth a watch

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...