Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Young Keed
    • Apr 2002

How Much Is It For A vBulletin?

I Wanna Know Cause Me And My Friends Rap So I Wanna Make One But How Much Is It?
    Holla
  • Ian
    • Mar 2002

Leased License - $85
    A leased license grants you the right to run vBulletin on one web server and one web site for each license purchased for 1 year from date of order. Each license may power one instance of vBulletin on one domain. During the year, you will have unlimited access to the member area, where you can download updated versions of the software. At the end of the year, you must purchase another license in order to continue to run vBulletin.

Owned License - $160
    An owned license grants you the right to run on one web server and one web site for each license purchased for an unlimited time. Each license may power one instance of vBulletin on one domain. Included in this package is one year's access to the member area, where you can download updated versions of the software. If you require access to the member area after the year has elapsed, you can renew your access for $30 per year.

Comment

• George L
      Former vBulletin Support
      • May 2000
      • 3.8.x

Re: How Much Is It For A vBulletin?

Originally posted by Young Keed
      I Wanna Know Cause Me And My Friends Rap So I Wanna Make One But How Much Is It?
      Holla
      you can find the full price list on the order page at http://vbulletin.com/order.php
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...