X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Erdem
    • Aug 2001

few questions..

hi..

i am going to buy vb but i have questions..

-- in owned license it says that : "An owned license grants you the right to run on one web server and one web site for each license purchased for an unlimited time."

this means if i buy vb for ex. vbulletin.com i cant change it and i have to use it with vbulletin.com forever?

-- i see that lots of the hacks charged with money? what about that?

-- can i integrate vb with my all site easly? i mean membership stuff and so..

tnx for this product
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

1. You are allowed to run one instance. If you start your site on vBulletin.com and install the software that is fine. If you want to move the software to anothersite.com, you must delete the copy on vbulletin.com and update your customer records in the member's area.

2. Hacks are provided by individual programmers. The majority of the 600+ hacks available are free on vBulletin.org. If an individual wishes to charge for their work they are within their rights to do so as long as they don't redistribute vBulletin.

3. We really can't answer this question for you. The ease of integration into your existing site depends on your current programming, how extensible your site is and the technologies used. You can however get help with integration at vBulletin.org.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Erdem
      • Aug 2001

tnx

Comment

• Erdem
        • Aug 2001

uhmm what about phpbb2 converter.. its the main thing before buying vb..
        i dont want to loose my users and posts..

also gallery integration? like the one at : http://gallery.sourceforge.net/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...