Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rascal
    • Feb 2002

Additional Licence

Currently I have a licence. IF I buy another licence, do I pay just $30 yearly or $60 for the support yearly of both licences?
    Focusing on the Amateur Soccer Scene
  • Freddie Bingham
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • May 2000
    • 1.1.x

Well having an active license will get you support but if wish to download upgrades you will need to pay the $30 for each license that wishes to maintain the yearly upgrades.

Comment

• rascal
      • Feb 2002

IT means I have to purchase the $30 upgrade for every licence that I have? Even if both are owed licences?

Just curious though. But does pple actually purchase individual upgrade for every licences they owes as once an individual renew it for one licence, he can use the upgrade for the another licence too rite?
      Last edited by rascal; Fri 19 Apr '02, 11:07am.

Comment

• Cary
        • Apr 2002
        • 3.6.x

Yes, you'll have to buy it at $30 per license.

Maybe some people do what you described, but not only is that immoral it's illegal
        Last edited by Cary; Fri 19 Apr '02, 12:48pm.

Comment

• rascal
          • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Cary
          Maybe may do what you described, but not only is that immoral it's illegal

Don't worry about it dude.......what is an additional $30 for something cool like vB....

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

Originally posted by rascal
            IT means I have to purchase the $30 upgrade for every licence that I have? Even if both are owed licences?
            Yes, as has been said several times you must purchase the $30 per year renewal for each license owned if you want to have access to upgrades for each one. It would be illegal for your to use the same upgrade download for more than one license.

I have two licenses and have renewed them both.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...