X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lorddraco98
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.5.x

Member Area Access Fee Question

Just had a quick question. I am planning on purchasing vB this summer(around June) because I love it so much hehe. Anyways I am going to get a full license for 160$ and that gives me the 1 year access to members area. Now, after that year is up, what is the procedure for renewing my member area access? Is there a link that I can follow inside the member area that allows me to renew that access with a credit card? Thanks
    -Draco
    The Digital Sector Forums
  • George L
    Former vBulletin Support
    • May 2000
    • 3.8.x

exactly that, you have a link labelled 'Renew' license in the members area which will lead to a digibuy order form for renewal of the members area access payable using the same methods of payment available when you first order vB via digibuy
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Lorddraco98
      • Nov 2001
      • 3.5.x

Thanks Eva, your help again is much appreciated! Just trying to get all the last details straightened out before my purchase.
      -Draco
      The Digital Sector Forums

Comment

• George L
        Former vBulletin Support
        • May 2000
        • 3.8.x

no probs
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...