Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous
    • Apr 2002

Re-Seller?

Can someone explain to me if the Re-Seller options of vB are Illegal or what.Ive heard about it.And Most people say its totally legal.Whats the scoop?
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Re: Re-Seller?

Originally posted by Fabulous
    Can someone explain to me if the Re-Seller options of vB are Illegal or what.Ive heard about it.And Most people say its totally legal.Whats the scoop?
    I think you can sell your license, but I am not sure. I could not find any 'direct official' info about it on the vbulletin.com sales faq.

What I did found was this:

I think you can alter your contact details, which is handy when you are reselling the license.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

You can purchase licenses for resell and we will transfer the information for you. You will have to put in a transfer request to [email protected] because this is done manually.

You can also sign up for our affiliate program at Commission Junction to make 20% (or something like that) off of every sale.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

Originally posted by wluke
        You can purchase licenses for resell and we will transfer the information for you. You will have to put in a transfer request to [email protected] because this is done manually.

You can also sign up for our affiliate program at Commission Junction to make 20% (or something like that) off of every sale.
        I did the last thing, and already made a few sales. (And am now waiting for the first checks (and waiting..)

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

Originally posted by xiphoid

I did the last thing, and already made a few sales. (And am now waiting for the first checks (and waiting..)
          Well that is something you will have to take up with CJ. They control the disbursements. It depends on what your minimum payout is, which you selected at signup.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Fabulous
            • Apr 2002

Ok,SO buying a Re-seller vB is All good?Nothing bad?

Comment

• Floris
              • Dec 2001

Originally posted by wluke

Well that is something you will have to take up with CJ. They control the disbursements. It depends on what your minimum payout is, which you selected at signup.
              Yeah I know. I also read that first payout could be a bit slower, since its the first one.. I guess I just have to wait. As long as they pay out eventually

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...