Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous
    • Apr 2002

Pricing Plan Uprade?

If i take the 1 Year plan,can it be upgraded at anytime to the Unlimited package?And would i have to pay the $160 still or just the remainder from what ive already bought($80)?

Oh and also,Is my sig allowed here?Im fairly new here and dont know the rules yet.Just tell me,and i'll remove it.
    Last edited by tubedogg; Wed 3 Apr '02, 9:19pm.
  • Craig Armstrong
    • Feb 2001

Re: Pricing Plan Uprade?

Originally posted by Fabulous
    If i take the 1 Year plan,can it be upgraded at anytime to the Unlimited package?And would i have to pay the $160 still or just the remainder from what ive already bought($80)?
    As long as you upgrade to the full liscence within 30 days of your initial purchase of the leased, you'll only have to pay the remainder. After 30 days, you'll have to pay the full $160.

Oh and also,Is my sig allowed here?Im fairly new here and dont know the rules yet.Just tell me,and i'll remove it.
    The limit for sig images is 300 x 125, yours is only 250 x 100. So it's Ok.

Comment

• BillaBongUSA
      • Mar 2002

You may upgrade to the owned license for a price of eighty five bucks as long as it's withing thirty days of purchasing your leased license. If you go over thirty days, you have to pay the full $160.

I dunno, 187 kilobytes is a bit large for a signature... I don't think it's against the rules or anything, but signature images should generally stay under 30 kilobytes.
      http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

• Freddie Bingham
        Former vBulletin Developer
        • May 2000
        • 1.1.x

Signature images are limited to 20k or less so yours is way over the limit so you will need to remove it.

Please see this thread for more information.

Comment

• Fabulous
          • Apr 2002

Then i guess im stuck paying the full $160..
          Oh yeah,When ordering vB what are the Payment options?Cash or Money order in there?

Thanks

Comment

• klisis
            • May 2000

Why don't you try to order? Payment options are right there.... The truth is out there...

Then i guess im stuck paying the full $160..
            Oh yeah,When ordering vB what are the Payment options?Cash or Money order in there?

Thanks

Comment

• Wayne Luke
              vBulletin Technical Support Lead
              • Aug 2000

You could also wait until your current lease is up and then upgrade to an Owned license. That way you are not paying extra.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...