• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bydosangel
    started a topic Joomla and Vbulletin

Joomla and Vbulletin

Hi Everyone!
    I used to be a costumer and a user of this Vbulletin, but I had to close my website during the Syrian revolution. Now i live in Germany and I want to open a website for the syrian refugees all over the world to offer many things. such as job searching.

I want to know the following:
    • I need Joomla to open Job seeking portal for both seeker and companies. Can Joomla and Vbulleting be integrated with the same DB (I'm just interested in login).
    • The Mobile App: is there another Theme?
    • If I had Vbulletin years ago, can I pay for the upgrade version?
    • If I need the Mobile App and the forum together.
    Thanks a lot

• Joe D.
    replied
    To be clear there is no requirement you purchase the mobile app at the same time you purchase the upgrade to VB5. It will save you some money to buy both at the same time if you intend to use the mobile apps but the mobile apps are not absolute necessaries. VB5 has a "Responsive Design" and works well on mobile browsers without the need of the custom app. The Mobile App (called the vBulletin Mobile Suite) is only necessary if you want to have apps in the Apple and Google Play app stores. If that isn't important your users can still use mobile devices with just the standard VB5 or VB5 upgrade license and not the purchase of both the Vb5 upgrade and the Mobile Suite.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    • You can integrate login information between Joomla and vBulletin with custom coding. This is not a standard feature.
    • You can customize the splash screen, icons, and colors of the Mobile Apps when you build it in the Mobile Publisher. They all use the same basic theme.
    • You can purchase the Upgrade by logging into the shopping cart with your customer information. If you don't know this information email sales@vbulletin.com for assistance.

Leave a comment: