Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BikeRider2019
    • Feb 2019

Billing plans and URL ...

Our organization will be signing up for vBulletin's cloud service. I have a couple questions before enrolling though ...

We are planning on signing up for the Bronze plan, but we are thinking we may need to move up to either the Silver or Gold plan. How can this be done and will it cause interruption to our bulletin board or will we need to make any changes to our site?

As far as choosing the portion of the URL to name our board, (xxxxxx.vbulletin.com, where "xxxxxx" represents our name), can the "xxxxxx" be changed down the road? If so, would there be any charge, and, like above question, any interruption to our service?

Thank you.

Rich Williams
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Originally posted by BikeRider2019
    Our organization will be signing up for vBulletin's cloud service. I have a couple questions before enrolling though ...

We are planning on signing up for the Bronze plan, but we are thinking we may need to move up to either the Silver or Gold plan. How can this be done and will it cause interruption to our bulletin board or will we need to make any changes to our site?

As far as choosing the portion of the URL to name our board, (xxxxxx.vbulletin.com, where "xxxxxx" represents our name), can the "xxxxxx" be changed down the road? If so, would there be any charge, and, like above question, any interruption to our service?

Thank you.

Rich Williams
    Plans can be changed without interruption.

URLS are xxxxx.vbulletin.net and can be changed later.
    However you can also use your own domain for this.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• BikeRider2019
      • Feb 2019

Thank you Mark ... is there a charge for changing the URL?

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

No. You can change your URL in your Cloud Console or via support ticket.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• BikeRider2019
          • Feb 2019

Thank you very much!

Comment