X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottishColin
    • Apr 2019
    • 5.3.x

Example of white-labelled mobile app for vBulletin

We've been attracted to vBulletin because of the native mobile app feature - is there a live example of someone else's version of this live on the AppStores someone would be able to point me at to see how the customisation etc works in practise?

Thanks.

C.
  • ScottishColin
    • Apr 2019
    • 5.3.x

I'm guessing there's not then.....

Comment

• Mark.B
      vBulletin Support
      • Feb 2004
      • 6.0.X

There are plenty of examples, but we cannot link you to customer sites without their express permission.
      MARK.B
      vBulletin Support
      ------------
      My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
      My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Just search vBulletin on the respective app store and you can see different examples.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ScottishColin
          • Apr 2019
          • 5.3.x

Great thanks. For anyone else, searching on iOS (in the UK at least) didn't bring up any obvious examples in the first few dozen results - but if folks haven't included 'vbulletin' as a keyword when submitting then it wouldn't. But on Android there are indeed a bunch of obvious examples (because 'vbulletin' appears in the bundle ID which is searchable on Google Play, although many just used the default generic screenshots as well!), and at least some of those are also then available on the iOS store if you search by the specific app name. For anyone else with the same questions as we had, both look decent enough, and where's there negative comments left in reviews they're often about the content/community of the forums rather than the software itself.

C.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...