X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zweeper
    • Jan 2005
    • 6.0.X

vbulletin support system

can someone please explain me the vbulletin support system?
    Since years I am a vbulletin customer and suddenly I am not able to open tickets anymore? What is the pricing model behind that? I can not find any information about this policity.

Regards
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Originally posted by zweeper
    can someone please explain me the vbulletin support system?
    Since years I am a vbulletin customer and suddenly I am not able to open tickets anymore? What is the pricing model behind that? I can not find any information about this policity.

Regards
    Since vB5 licenses were introduced, these come with 30 days of ticket support. After that,.ticket support is a purchasable add on. It changed to this model with the launch of vB5 in 2012.
    Forum support is still available to everyone.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

vBulletin 3 Licenses come with lifetime support but only include one year of upgrades. After that a renewal fee (no longer available) was needed to obtain new versions. Users can upgrade to a vBulletin 4 license for $149.00 in their member's area. vBulletin 3 is considered End of Life and is no longer developed. The last version is 3.8.11

vBulletin 4 License come with lifetime support and upgrades for the life of the product. vBulletin 4 is considered end of life and no longer developed. The last version is 4.2.5

vBulletin 5 licenses come with upgrades for the life of the product, 30 days of ticket support. Forum support is included in every license for the life of the product. If after 30 days, you wish to add Premium Support which includes ticket and telephone support, you can do so by clicking on vBulletin Add-Ons. Premium support is offered in 1 month, 6 months, and 1 year contracts. These cost $49.00, $169.00 and $329.00 (respectively).

In addition to this, the vBulletin Cloud Silver Package includes ticket support for the duration of the contract. The vBulletin Cloud Gold Package includes both ticket and telephone support for the duration of the contract.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• zweeper
        • Jan 2005
        • 6.0.X

thanks for the info to both of you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...