X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zips
    • Dec 2003

Trying to purchase vB5 "Error in Processing Payment..."

I've been trying since last night to purchase vBulletin 5 Connect (new purchase/version). I fill out the required fields. I hit submit to purchase and I constantly get a pop up saying "There is an error in processing the payment. Please try again or contact us."

After three tries now in Chrome and two tries in Edge, I used the "online form" to contact Sales since I'm unable to submit a proper ticket without being a customer. This was submitted about 12 hours ago and no response yet, not even an automated message saying anything in my inbox.

Since I haven't heard back yet, I figured I'd try asking here to see if anybody knows what's up.

Thanks.

EDIT: Just two minutes after I submitted this I ended up receiving an email response. I'll follow-up with the issue there. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Zips; Fri 14 Dec '18, 6:56am.
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Originally posted by Zips
    I've been trying since last night to purchase vBulletin 5 Connect (new purchase/version). I fill out the required fields. I hit submit to purchase and I constantly get a pop up saying "There is an error in processing the payment. Please try again or contact us."

After three tries now in Chrome and two tries in Edge, I used the "online form" to contact Sales since I'm unable to submit a proper ticket without being a customer. This was submitted about 12 hours ago and no response yet, not even an automated message saying anything in my inbox.

Since I haven't heard back yet, I figured I'd try asking here to see if anybody knows what's up.

Thanks.

EDIT: Just two minutes after I submitted this I ended up receiving an email response. I'll follow-up with the issue there. Thanks again.
    Sorry to hear of this. Could you please send an email to [email protected] and our sales team will respond as soon as possible.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Zips
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Mark.B

Sorry to hear of this. Could you please send an email to [email protected] and our sales team will respond as soon as possible.
      Hi Mark-

I've been in correspondence with Joshua from Sales Support throughout the day. To make a long story short, everything has been resolved! If you like, you can close this thread since it's technically no longer an issue.

Comment