Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by taydin
    Thank you for the explanation. I thought I would have to display the quite large picture that is also at the top left of this forum, saying "vBulletin(R)"

If it's just the text in the footer, it isn't an issue at all.
    No the logo top right can be changed by anyone. It's just the powered by and copyright text in the footer.

Leave a comment:

• taydin
    replied
    Thank you for the explanation. I thought I would have to display the quite large picture that is also at the top left of this forum, saying "vBulletin(R)"

If it's just the text in the footer, it isn't an issue at all.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by taydin
    I have signed up to the vbulletin cloud recently, but I'm starting to think that running vbulletin connect on a dedicated server would work out better for me.

When looking at the pricing of connect, it says that there is a one time fee of $169 to get rid of branding from the header/footer. This doesn't make sense to me ... If I pay for a license for the "connect", I assume I am getting all source code, and I should be able to go ahead and remove all banner/branding myself. Or is my understanding not correct? Don't I get COMPLETE source code for the vbulletin connect?
    You do get the complete source code but it is a condition of the license that you display the branding, unless you have a branding free license.
    Note that this is just the footer copyright notice (currently: