Payment Option?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment Option?

Ok, I am almost ready to purchase the vBulletin license, just one thing though, is there anyway that you will accept PayPal? When I get enough money it will all be on a PayPal account and it will take them a while to mail the check to me, is there anyway you can bill me then once I have paid send me the license information?

Just curious, or am I going to have to wait for PayPal to mail it to me? I don't have a checking account or I would wire transfer it.

Any help on this issue would be much appreciated.

PayPal is a payment option for our VB5 Connect (download) license but can't be used for our vBCloud service. If you need to make alternate arrangements to pay for vBCloud please email sales@vbulletin.com. Someone can explore with you what options might be available but this can only be done while our Sales Department is open which is 9AM to 5PM Pacific Time, Monday to Friday so please be patient waiting for a reply.

If you receive the automated message after sending the email, the one that assigns you a ticket number, you can be sure we have received your message and you will get a response as soon as possible.

Comment