X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peegoo
    • Jun 2018
    • 4.2.x

VBulletin Purchase

Purchased vBulletin about 90 minutes ago...not sure if there's supposed to be a waiting period of some sort before I get a product I spent $249 dollars for. I've been into the Members Area...and it says this:

"If you have a vBulletin 3, 4 or 5 license, you are entitled to download the latest version of the software available to you. To enable this option we require you to enter the URL of where your forums are installed or where you intend to install them. Please use the Edit License or Submit URL links."

Sounds good...but where are the links for "Edit License or Submit URL Links"? No clickable links as far as I can tell...and the choices in the left-hand margin area don't include these choices either.

My aopolgies if this is not the best area to post...it's the only area I can post in.

Please explain what's up. Thanks

Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing...no links for Edit License or Submit URL links:

• bootsie1
    • Jun 2017
    • 5.3.x

It takes time for the sales team to verify the purchase once this is done then you will be emailed telling you it is available for download well this is what happened to me
    Cometbar

DartsLeague

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

It would appear your order requires manual approval and unfortunately that won't happen until the Sales department reopens at 9AM Pacific Time on Monday. Please email [email protected] (if you haven't already) stating you purchased the software and have yet to get the download link. It isn't required but it can't hurt. The support staff that work nights and weekends do not have the ability to approve sales or access that system at all. I apologize for the inconvenience.

You will be contacted with Monday either once the order is approved or if they need additional info.

Comment

• peegoo
        • Jun 2018
        • 4.2.x

Thanks very much guys for the replies. I figured there might be a period of time between purchase & everything being good to go...didn't realize it would take that long. Of course completely understand the reasons mentioned.

Thanks again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...