Why vB

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkshines
    • Apr 2002

I would have to agree, vB is the best forum software I've ever come across. It beats the pants off just about anything free (I think the best free one at the moment is wBB 1.1, incidentally wBB2 is paid-for and I'm not entirely convinced it's worth it over 1.1). IBForums are trying to incorporate some of the "nice" damn-I'm-glad-I've-got-this features of vB but to be honest I don't even think they'll come close to getting them all.

vB honestly impresses me in a different way every day... well, every week :P (whereas Ikonboard infuriates me in a new way every week )

Comment

• pattox
      • Jan 2002

Vbulletin is great

Vbulletin is great,Looks great,Great support,And best of all there is minimum stress on the server,it doesnt take up undue stress like many other bb's such as UBB,or Ikonboard.

Comment

• TObject
        • Apr 2002

Originally posted by nuno
        http://www.disboards.com
        When I try to access the board above, I get this:
        vBulletin Message
        The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
        What triggers that message? Is there a maximum number of users?

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

In the Admin CP, there's options to set 'Simultaneous sessions Limit' and '*NIX Load Limit'.

You can check out the options in the Admin Demo:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...