This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    This really isn't a vBulletin question. We have no control over AdSense registrations.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs.T
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe D.
    or even using the same Adesne account on multiple domains.
    Yes, you can definitely use the same account on multiple domains because we do.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    I'm not certain that an existing Adsense account is the problem as what I read tells me there is no issue with two different people having Adsense accounts for the same URL, or even using the same Adesne account on multiple domains. - https://www.quora.com/Can-two-Adsens...e-same-address

However whatever the problem is will need to be resolved with Google, we have no line of communication with Google to resolve Adsense issues.

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    Originally posted by peegoo
    I took a look there earlier. Pretty sad forum. Nothing like the VBulletin forums we got going!
    Google isn't big on providing contact information. They're actually really bad about it. When you owe them money they're on you like a monkey on a cupcake. When they owe you money they're a ghost.

Leave a comment:

• peegoo
    replied
    I took a look there earlier. Pretty sad forum. Nothing like the VBulletin forums we got going!

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    commented on 's reply
    Try the AdSense Help Forum. https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

• peegoo
    replied
    Thanks for mentioning that. Yes I thought that could be a possibility. Any idea how that could be determined...and if true...how the website could be disassociated with a current AdSense account?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    commented on 's reply
    It could already have a different AdSense account associated with it.

• peegoo
    replied
    Thanks everyone for the comments.

Some additional info:

- Website is most definitely live.
    - Website most definitely has lots of content (site has actually been around a bunch of years).
    - Website is still being hosted by the same company.
    - Domain is registered with a different company than previously.
    - I recently took over management/ownership of the website.
    - Site is running vBulletin 4.2.3.
    - Previous owner was not able to locate info to transfer the vBulletin license...thus I would like to purchase my own vBulletin license to associate with the site.

Would like to get AdSense up & running to generate some income to pay for site operations.

Knowing this...what else could be the reason that I'm getting the "This URL is not available for signing up for AdSense" message when I try to signup for an AdSense account?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    commented on 's reply
    You're right. I forgot they implemented that asinine policy several months back. Way to discourage new channels from creating content!

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Originally posted by In Omnibus
    If you're receiving that error message it means the URL is not live or it contains no indexable content. In order to get around that you can create a YouTube channel and then associate the URL with that channel.
    I'm not sure that is still possible since YouTube now requires a minimum number of subscribers (1000?) and so many hours of watched content before you can monetize your channel but I haven't checked.

In any case the main reason is indeed that the site must be up and running first before you apply for Ad Sense. Best to wait until you get some decent content before you apply, they may not approve an empty site.
    Last edited by BirdOPrey5; Sat 23 Jun '18, 6:07am.

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    If you're receiving that error message it means the URL is not live or it contains no indexable content. In order to get around that you can create a YouTube channel and then associate the URL with that channel.

Leave a comment:

• bootsie1
    replied
    It means you need to have a valid url to an existing website such as www.domain.com

Leave a comment:

• peegoo
    started a topic VBulletin and ASense

VBulletin and ASense

Was trying to sign up for an AdSense account before purchasing vBulletin...but when I'm going thru the AdSense signup process it says "This URL is not available for signing up for AdSense". What the heck does this mean?

Thanks