• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mishti
    • Jun 2018
    • 5.0.x

Add a customised forum to website

Hi,
    I need to add a forum to my website. I want to know about the annual plans available, the mobile app support provided for the same.
    The customization is in the user profile information part - more details about the user. Is this doable with vBulletin?
    Thank you.
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Custom profile fields can be added yes. In the Admin CP there is a User Profile Fields section and the ability to Add a New User Profile Field or Manager existing profile fields. You can choose the type of content (a text box, a list, a checkbox, radio buttons, etc...) whether its required or optional, when and where it shows, and more. It's a built in feature.

If you'd like to use our download version it's a one time fee of $249 for the VB 5.x software, you will get all future updates to VB 5.x for free. We offer a Mobile Suite option if you want an iOS and Android app but apps are not required for mobile use however, the software runs well in mobile browsers.

Annual plans are for our VBCloud offering and the options are posted here- https://www.vbulletin.com/en/vbulletin-cloud/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...