X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hiesenburg
    • Apr 2018
    • 5.3.x

Puchased vB Cloud but no access

I have purchased vB cloud but does not show any access to the system for me in my members area - can someone please guide me?
  • hiesenburg
    • Apr 2018
    • 5.3.x

Its been 15 hours or so since I have purchased and I do not see any vB cloud site information in my members area. Nor do I see any download links etc. Would really like to know what is going on as support isnt responding to tickets either and the "phone support" is closed for the weekend.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

Hello-

Yes our phone support and sales department does close for the weekend. Their hours are 9AM to 5PM Pacific Time, Monday to Friday. Technical support however (by ticket and forum) is generally available at most hours of the day and all days of the week.

More than likely your payment requires manual review by our sales staff. We apologize but this does affect a small number of customers. Unfortunately I cannot guarantee the manual review will be processed before Monday. If you have already opened a ticket (and got an automated email back with a ticket id number) then rest assured someone will contact you as soon as they are available to manually confirm the purchase.

Unfortunately support reps as myself have no way to manually review purchases or otherwise make sales decisions.

Sorry for the delay, I understand they can be frustrating. We don't like it either but it was necessary to prevent credit card fraud which is unfortunately too common with products such as ours.

-Joe D.

Comment

• hiesenburg
        • Apr 2018
        • 5.3.x

Would have been nice to know this as a 'pre-caution' prior to signing up. I would have went with a different program all together if I knew this was the case. Its as simple as revoking the subscription if any suspricion arises due to 'fraud'. Waste of time.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
          • Jul 2008

You're not wrong, if we only sold vBCloud a revocation in cases of fraud would be possible. However our payment system is the same used for our download product and in that case you can't revoke what has already been downloaded. I know it is of little consolation but I will bring up your point about vBCloud purchases not requiring the same vigor when it comes to fraud protection. I am unsure if they can differentiate between the two types of purchases however.

Comment

• hiesenburg
            • Apr 2018
            • 5.3.x

Not only that but now I have looked at my bank statement and they have charged me 5 times meanwhile the payment said that he couldnt be processed and/or payment failure on my visa debit card. Assuming it didnt accept visa debit i switched to visa credit card and charged it there with no issue. But now theres 5 extra charges on my visa debit account... Wow!

Comment

• Mark.B
              vBulletin Support
              • Feb 2004
              • 6.0.X

As Joe mentioned, our sales team will be able to sort all this for you on Monday. I apologise that there is nothing we can do until then. The support team do not have access to the payments system.
              MARK.B
              vBulletin Support
              ------------
              My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
              My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment