• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mickeysala
    • Mar 2018
    • 1.1.x

helo :)) help me

Hello,

I don't expect you to give me the detailed info prior to purcahse, but hopefully you can at least verify that after purchase this info will be available to me

I will be integrating the rest of my site into the vBulletin membership system. As my site currently uses a different technology, I need to do the coding myself (as opposed to using the php forum add on). So, the question is, will I have access to the information stored in the cookie(s) used by vBulletin after I purchase so that I can properly integrate the systems?

Thanks

Dale
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

You can get a cookie viewer extension for your browser and see the code in cookies at anytime, even using the a VB5 trial. (This site uses more cookies than a default vB5 install would use because of associated customer accounts and such.) a vBCloud site like sedona.vbulletin.com (my testing site) would have default cookies.

You can access to the PHP Source code of vBulletin so if you understand coding and have lots of time to read the code you can see how things are being used.

However there is no documentation that specifically lists what info is in what cookies. Further it will take more than cookie information to connect a 3rd party site to the vBulletin Users system.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...