Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Month Phone and Ticket Support

Hello!

In this section, can I resolve questions about addon "phone and ticket support"?

I have some questions like: How long after the purchase can I send the ticket? what the working time of paid support?

can you help me?

Thanks!

Hello,

You have 30 days after downloading the software during which you can use ticket support. Anytime after the ticket support expires we ask you please ask any support questions in these support forums instead of creating a ticket. However if we believe we cannot answer the question in the support forums (for example we need your login information) we will still direct you to make a support ticket at no extra charge. Whatever is needed to resolve the issue.

If you purchase a phone a and ticket support plan than you can ask questions by support ticket, without having to go through the forum, or by phone. Phone support hours are limited from 9AM to 4PM Monday - Friday, California time, and is also closed on major holidays here in the USA.

While Phone Support is an option with the plan more often than not ticket support is the more ideal way to resolve issues. It is far easier to send usernames, passwords, and other critical information by ticket than trying to give over a phone.

Note- Ticket support is always available for billing and account issues regardless of support status.
    Last edited by Joshua Gonzales; Wed 31st Jan '18, 2:31pm.

Comment

Okay, Joe!

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X