Want to migrate a pretty big forum from SMF to cloud. Possible??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clegy
    • Nov 2017

Want to migrate a pretty big forum from SMF to cloud. Possible??

Hi Folks,

I have a reasonably big forum that is on the SMF platform, however I have never really liked it and find every update causes me drama.
    Activity is dying down and I want to migrate.

Is it possible to migrate an SMF forum to the vBulletin Cloud system?

These are the basic stats for the forum, (Uploaded as attachment)
    I have a LOT of search engine juice and thats my biggest concern losing that.

Lastly I'd be looking to hook up with a service that can make move its possible, so any information on that side would be great.
    Had some horrible freelance experiences.

Cheers Folks

Clegy
  • Joshua Gonzales
    • Apr 2015
    • 5.5.x

Our vBulletin Cloud plan are based on amount of bandwidth used every month so to choose an appropriate plan, you should try to find out how much you use.
    We migrate only existing vBulletin vBulletin forums to vBCloud at this time.

We currently do not offer or support any kind of tool or service to convert data from other platforms to vBulletin.

There is open source software now maintained unofficially that may be useful for importing into vBulletin 4.x. For more info on this software called Impex see here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...ad#post4045829

Another option would be a 3rd party forum conversion service but we do not make any official recommendations or endorsements.
    -- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -- Ads available for the modules globally
    -- Global modules
    -- Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)

Comment

• K a M a L
      • Dec 2009

I offer Forum Migration services , PM me if you are interested .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...