X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PCZero
    • Oct 2017
    • 3.7.x

Disable Sticky Menus 3.7.3

I have just been assigned to test and configure a vBulletin 3.7.3 installation. I am taking over this task form the previous programmer. One thing he set up is having the main (top) menu sticky so that it stays visible as users scroll down the page. A lot of user feedback on this leads me to want to disable that functionality and set the menus back to normal standard operation (non-sticky). How do I accomplish this?
  • Joshua Gonzales
    • Apr 2015
    • 5.5.x

Pre-sales is not the really the place for this sort of question. You can receive technical support on these forums if your email address is associated with a customer account or on a customer's priority forum support list and for custom coding or programming we have a modifications website at www.vbulletin.org. That one will have the same email address requirements.
    If neither of these is an option, you will need to have the license/account owner contact technical support regarding this issue.
    Last edited by Joshua Gonzales; Thu 26 Oct '17, 2:36pm. Reason: spelling
    -- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -- Ads available for the modules globally
    -- Global modules
    -- Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

vBulletin 3.7.3 is not supported software and should be considered insecure. The functionality discussed in the original post is not standard vBulletin functionality so we cannot provide support for it.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...