X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigmuz7
    • Jul 2010
    • 4.1.x

Can users re-orientate images from iphones

Currently using 4.2.3 and getting fed up with sideways iphone pictures... is this a feature in VB5 yet ? TIA
    www.plantandconstruction.co.uk
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

vBulletin 5 will do its best to orient the image so the top is the top. It will depend on the metadata written to the image before uploading. Users cannot rotate images after uploading.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• chriske
      • Oct 2008

You can vote for this feature to be added: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-16030
      Please vote for:
      - Lightbox for all uploads
      - Attachment permissions for unregistered users

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        BirdOPrey5 commented
        Editing a comment
        It should be noted there is no estimate when or even if this feature will be added at this time.
    • Bigmuz7
      • Jul 2010
      • 4.1.x

Well I think it would take a lot to convince me to make the switch to 5 at the moment I'll be sticking with VB4 ATM .. was on a PHPBB forum the other night that had the facility to do it ... the way I see it .. if we cant make forums easy to use ... we will struggle to keep up with the likes of facebook .. Yes its about content, yes its about having a searcheable resource, yes its about having control from an Admin perspective, but people are inherently lazy when posting, and will take the path of least resistance for instant gratification.
      www.plantandconstruction.co.uk

Comment