X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAFE4NOW
    • Aug 2010
    • 4.0.x

Subforum creation

I have not created my own website since vB 3.x or so..... and even then my knowledge was limited.

I was working through the trial version of the current vB and cannot seem to find where I can create subforums
    For example:

Primary Forum
    " Audi Discussion "

Sub-Topics ( Where New threads may be created under each of the following sub forum )
    A4
    A6
    A7
    A8
    ( and so on )

Before purchasing the new license I just wanted to make sure that this is still an option and that I may just be missing it.

Thank you in advance for your time!

S

• BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

In the Admin CP you can go to Channel Management on the side menu, go to Channel Manager, edit the existing forums to change their parent forums, or add new forums and set their parent forums so the new forums are sub-forums of whatever existing forums you want. While editing a forum (AKA channel) you can also choose if it is a category only or a full forum.

The other way is via Site Builder, click the Channels button on the very top, then on the list of existing forums press the + icon to create a sub-forum for that forum.

Comment

• SAFE4NOW
      • Aug 2010
      • 4.0.x

Thank You Joe!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...