Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1QuickSI
    • Oct 2001

Mobile

I am licensed through 4.x and was looking to possibly add VB Mobile to one of my sites. Can mobile be purchased separately? or do I have to pay the $199 to upgrade to VB5 and just setup mobile for my existing site? I have zero intentions of moving to VB5.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Running custom version of vBulletin based on v4.2.5
    PHP 7.4.14 :: MariaDB 10.5.8
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Yes Mobile can be purchased separately. Login to www.vbulletin.com with your customer details (not your forum details), go to Purchases, choose your license, go to Add-Ons, and choose the Mobile Suite, and checkout.

Remember the Mobile Suite requires you purchase your own Google Play and Apple iOS developer accounts in order to submit each app. Apple also requires access to an up to date MacOS computer from which you must "sign" your iOS app before it will be considered for the Apple store.

Detailed instructions included after purchase.

Comment

• Joshua Gonzales
      • Apr 2015
      • 5.5.x

To be clear, at www.vbulletin.com/purchases, scroll down and click "Add-ons"
      On the next page is where you will choose the license you are looking to add to.
      -- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -- Ads available for the modules globally
      -- Global modules
      -- Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...