X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bilgikupu
    • May 2017
    • 4.0.x

Test version

I wonder why you do not offer a test version in two weeks so you can see if you're satisfied or not? The product itself is not directly so cheap plus it has a regular fee every month. Is there something you could think of your offer?
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

You can request a free trial demo at:

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• In Omnibus
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by bilgikupu
      I wonder why you do not offer a test version in two weeks so you can see if you're satisfied or not? The product itself is not directly so cheap plus it has a regular fee every month. Is there something you could think of your offer?
      What "regular fee every month?" The software is a one-time purchase. From where are you getting the monthly fee information?

The trial version lasts for seven days. You can re-register if you require more evaluation time.

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

Originally posted by In Omnibus

What "regular fee every month?" The software is a one-time purchase. From where are you getting the monthly fee information?

The trial version lasts for seven days. You can re-register if you require more evaluation time.
        Can you please stop posting advice if you're not certain of the facts?

vBulletin has a Cloud service available and has had since 2014. This has a fixed monthly fee each month.
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...