X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sorcima
    • Apr 2017
    • 3.8.x

License use complaint

Hello Everyone here wish good forums We have a complaint, but there is some sort of solution. We bought the license but the license that sells the license sold us the separately sold site separately XXXXXXXX.com So we reached this site but do not remove the site owner's site So your license is suspended due to the site that does not belong to us We made a support request, but at the request of support I want it to be closed If this site is closed, we will have a chance How can I close such a nonsense or a site that does not belong to me? The man who sold us the license The man who sold us separately sold the site separately to someone else Please be very happy if you can help us in this matter ZZZZZZZZZZZ.net This site belongs to us We made a support request, but I'm not really interested in it I am really happy to help you in this matter.
    Last edited by BirdOPrey5; Fri 28 Apr '17, 3:59am. Reason: Removed domains in question
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Hello,

I am sorry you have this issue, but this is a risk anyone runs when they buy a 2nd hand (used) license. If the seller sells the license to more than one person or doesn't stop using it themselves, the license gets suspended, even revoked. You should be trying to get your money back from the seller. Hopefully you paid by credit card or paypal and have some recourse.

We warn people against buying 2nd hand licenses for this reason. https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...50#post3130350

Also, we ask you please change your forum Avatar. Using the vBulletin Logo in an avatar is reserved for staff members only.

Thank You.

Any further questions need to be addressed in the ticket/email you were sent, there is nothing that can be done on the forum forum you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...