X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hotdealsgr
    • Apr 2017
    • 2.3.x

Vbulletin & Wordpress

Since I cant post anywhere else, I would like to ask a question about vBulletin.
    We got a new site about coupons and offers from eshops around the world and we want to add a forum.
    The platform is WordPress. Is it possible/easy to setup vBulletin with WP? If anyone runs a WordPress Site with vBulletin I would be grateful for some insights.

Thanks in advance.
    Build a community website with the leading forum software, vBulletin 5 Connect, or in the cloud on vB Cloud!
    Last edited by BirdOPrey5; Fri 21 Apr '17, 1:52am. Reason: Cleaned up.
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

Yes it's easy. I run a store in WordPress and WooCommerce with a forum using vBulletin 5.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• webmastersun
      • Oct 2013
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Hotdealsgr
      Since I cant post anywhere else, I would like to ask a question about vBulletin.
      We got a new site about coupons and offers from eshops around the world @ Hotdeals.gr and we want to add a forum.
      If you have a vB license then you can quuite install a forum on your WP site.
      Wordpress also offered some free forum plugins as bbPress, BuddyPress, WP Symposium or CM Answers but if you can go with vBulletin then it is more stronger because vB offered more features to manage a forum better.

Originally posted by Hotdealsgr
      The platform is WordPress. Is it possible/easy to setup vBulletin with WP? If anyone runs a WordPress Site with vBulletin I would be grateful for some insights.
      I am running Wordpress with vBulletin on a same domain.
      This is our webmaster forum which running with vB forum software, it is running on PHP 7.1, Mariadb 10.1...etc
      This is our marketing blog and it is running on Wordpress cms, it is a custom style with some plugins from Wordpress.org

If you require to have a Wodpress that mix with vB forum then there is an addon out there but I am not sure it will work pefectly like your requirements.
      You should use vB forum and Wordpress separately. It will be better to manage and do which it should use for.

Best Internet Marketing Forum & Webmaster Forum for webmasters and Internet Marketers discussing and trading!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...