X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richinbg
    • Feb 2017

Questions in regards to buying vBulletin

Hello,
    I am currently searching for a Community Solution for one of my customers.

They have the following requirements:
    • Forum
    • Blog
    • Shop
    • Chat/Privat Messages with Group Function
    • Customization
    • Calendar
    • Subscription model

Nice to have:
    • Streaming like Netflix
    I can see that the forum and blog is included and a basic CMS system, which is nice.
    However there seems to be no Shop solution provided by you.
    Can you recommend a shop solution?

In regards to subscription: which payment options do you offer here? Do you also offer to generate invoices directly?

There seems to be no calendar functionality? Is this true and requires this additional software?

How active is the 3rd Party communtiy? What I read in the forum it seems to be not so easy to make apps for vB5. Also it looks like there are not a lot around as of right now.

Messaging: What functions does your message system have? Do you have group chats? I saw that there is an addon from 3rd party for a telegram integration which is quite nice.
    However we would like to have also some basic functioanlity build in already.
    I wanted to test this out but it seems like I cannot just press "start message" or use a random user and press "send message"?!

Besides that I am not really warm yet with the new vB. I also have not seen any website running it, a lot still run vB 3 and vB4 from what I see. Is there a reason for this?
    vB5 seems to be out for quite some time, not?

I think I will have more questions but that's it for now - looking forward to your answers!