X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • William Thomas Jr
    • Nov 2014
    • 5.1.x

Migrating to VbCloud

I'm thinking about another host. Currently I am hosting a Christian Forums on a Cloud hosting package that has 6 3.0ghz cpu cores and 8 gigs of ram. I am using 6 gigs of bandwidth transfer a month thus far. I take it that any mod that requires uploading a file will be incompatible with cloud (including templates)? How do I know that Vb's cloud hosting can handle my traffic when no specs are defined? Right now I show on avg 400-500 guest online at any time and 900 peak, and of course I am striving to make my forum grow.

Your price looks most attractive for the gold package, because it is less than half the price I am paying now. Say I want to migrate over, can you tell me that I'd have no problem on your cloud system? What would I look at for site migration setup? I am unclear if the price for 449 was to migrate TO Vbcloud hosting. That's a lot of money to migrate over just to learn that your hosting package is not capable of handling the traffic, so I am asking for a little clarity.

Do you have any plans for a Platinum package in the future where mods would be more accepted? Perhaps Vbulletin approved templates or mods?

Enjoy,
    William
    Last edited by William Thomas Jr; Mon 28 Nov '16, 11:09pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...