• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZaYYoN
    • Nov 2016
    • 5.2.x

Nulled to licensed!

Hello,
    I search very much for this but i don't get a good answer. I want to buy license for vBulletin 5.x.x , now I use vBulletin 4.1.x nulled version.
    I want to ask you if i buy license i can move my nulled vbulletin to licensed one without lose any data or without lose just the member's topic/categories doesen't matter much because i can re-create. I just want to know if I can do this without losing any user.
    Thank you very much !
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

If you are using a nulled license, yes you should purchase a real license as soon as possible. You can overwrite the nulled files with real ones without losing any data. A VB5 license will give you access to all VB 4.x versions as well so first download the same version as you are currently using and overwrite your existing files with legitimate ones. Make sure the site is working OK and then you can proceed to the upgrade.

Your nulled copy likely has back-doors/security exploits and is generally unsafe to use.

Comment

• ZaYYoN
      • Nov 2016
      • 5.2.x

Hello, one more question. If i buy vbulletin license I need to buy plugins like vbshout/iwt-time spent online/thank's system or just i can use mine downloaded from the internet , or these plugins are provided by license?

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

We do not provide support for 3rd party add-ons. I would strongly urge you to only install/use add-ons downloaded from official sites. Very often add-ons downloaded from unofficial sites or "cracked" / "hacked' versions are not safe to use, to say nothing of the moral implications. With your license you will get access to vbulletin.org which will allow you to safely download free add-ons from that site.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...